There are two widgets available on the Dashboard as well as on the export file:
- Displays the list of top 100 words mentioned in reviews with the corresponding percentage and average rating of reviews containing that word.
- The symbols ▲ or ▼ represent the variation for ‘Review %’ and ‘Rating’ compared to the previous period (same time range selected on the filters, e.g. 30 days, 12 months, etc).
- Each row is clickable redirects the user to the corresponding search on inbox (Customer Feedback tab), returning all reviews containing that word for a specific time window.
Some facts about the Reviews Analysis widget:
- Stemming: words starting with same 4 characters are grouped. For instance ‘Book’, ‘Booked’, ‘Booking’ are grouped inside ‘Book’.
- Sorting asc/desc by ‘Review %’ and ‘Rating’.
- Total is the number of reviews containing text and rating that were analyzed.
- At least 2 reviews with text and rating are needed to return results.
- A word has to be mentioned at least twice to be returned.
- Blacklisting of non-meaningful words is done by language (location country language + english by default) for each review analyzed.
- Search, create and delete of words is supported.
Average Rating Activity
- This widget presents a graph with the evolution of the average rating received in reviews for a certain time range selected: